World

A dog ate cocaine and killed his boss!

“The dog had clearly consumed cocaine, and either ate or inhaled it through the smoke, it was likely to have been a factor contributing to this behavior.”

Shock has caused the news that a dog in London ate crack cocaine and then attacked mortally his boss. More specifically, a Staffordshire Bull Terrier consumed crack cocaine and then killed his owner, when he was filming a documentary on drugs on behalf of the BBC.

Mario Perivoitos, who worked in the IT sector, died in the hospital shortly after his dog’s attacked him. Perivoitos was seriously injured on his face and neck, since his dog’s bite gave him an extensive bleeding. His colleagues from the BBC who were with him at his home in North London during the event called an ambulance while trying to pull the dog out of the unlucky 41-year-old’s neck

The unfortunate man had taken on the shooting of a BBC documentary titled “Drugs Map Britain”. On the night he died, he arrived home after 10:00 pm and while consuming cocaine, he suffered a seizure crisis. The dog then attacked his owner while he was in his bed.

“The dog was eight times above the drug limit,” said Nicholas Carmichael, a veterinary toxicology expert, who reportedly found cocaine and morphine in the dog’s urine.

“The dog had clearly consumed cocaine, and either ate or inhaled it through the smoke, it was likely to have been a factor contributing to this behavior.”
Judge Andrew Walker came to the conclusion that the dog probably ate the drug and attacked his boss because he considered the epileptic event as a provocative behavior.

According to the judge, Perivoitos had died due to his injuries from the attack of the dog.